Friday, July 16, 2010

Mr. Big is a definite page turner!

Dear Ty:

I am just pages away from the end,.. like at pg 288. The book is a definite page turner. The description of the pockets of corruption and how each “titled” character feeds, flows into that is just amazing- even on the female side.

It is reflective of the Trinidad truth & all richly written as well. Easy read. Big's brainwork I love- his commentary is as if he were not a member of society (except with Tara) – I love that cause it its true that an assassin will have a level of detachment and almost robotic knowledge of how to interact yet in the mind he says what he really thinks.

The “exhaustion” felt by Big comes through just well enough to not make him seem unprofessional- but just bugged out a bit.

All of the Trini references will find a home with anyone purchasing globally who is a Trini. Kudos! Please let me know when you launch I am chomping at the bit. For me if a book doesn’t hook me it will take months-& I would be that honest with you I had to put the thing down only to meet a guest.

Thanks you for sharing with me and I will let you know what I think of the ending...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment